Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

HOW COOL WAS THAT TRAILER!? *2 people let out extremely weak "woooo"s*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Wow. When it's nighttime everyone on the server experiences nighttime. What a novel concept.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

A new Intellectual Property, or "IP"

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

there's something endearing about how sincere and uncynical KH is

I can't play them any more due to the sheer embarrassment I feel during every line of dialogue in every single cutscene even though I'm the only one in the room.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Plutonis posted:

the girl just beheaded a nigga like an isis vid jesus christ

The violence seriously grossed me out. What the hell.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Did someone seriously applaud the cartoon banana on guitar.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Stop showing Kingdom Hearts I can't take it any more.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

elf help book posted:

who were the bad guys

Mongolians.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Plutonis posted:

The Yuan army probably was 90% Chinese and 10% Mongolian

Look, the heavily accented VA was calling them Mongolians so that's what they are. There's no way the people who are making this game make that distinction.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

at least ghosts of tsushima devs get to make something pretty. i feel bad for the last of us animators spending another 3 years rigging a screwdriver going through an eye socket

The segue from brutally beheading a man who is kneeling and choking on his own blood to her kissing her girlfriend had me laughing, probably to mask my utter disgust with the game and myself.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

that event was a bummer for anybody who doesnt give poo poo about smash

I was mildly interested watching the trailer until I realized that online is going to be nothing but WiFi users and I don't want to physically be in the same room as Smash players so there's really no point in ever buying this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

i know a lot of people hate Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, but i really liked it. I think combat game mechanics kind of distract from the horror for me or soemthing

I think it's an alright game but I don't think it should've been a Silent Hill game. It's probably still the best post PS2 era Silent Hill game, though.

• Locked thread