Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

ratbert90 posted:

They better offer collapsed notifications god drat it.

Edit*
YESSSS

There ya go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
Look I don't wanna raise any alarm bells guys but I don't think a new Mac Mini is coming

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Yeah that Finder stuff is nice

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

ratbert90 posted:

I would pay for this.

I would pay several hundred dollars for this new OS version.

you already are with the PRICE oF CRAPPLE products!!!1!!!

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Finally. drat that storefront is a massive improvement

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Theophany posted:

O365 in the App Store should be a decent improvement, the current implementation is janky as hell.

They finally got automatic updates working OK at least, but that's surprising - wonder if MS is paying the 30% tax or they worked something out

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

This is the right way to do it though

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

ratbert90 posted:

If they decided to make a 60 - 80W desktop sized Arm processor it would stomp all over a Intel CPU.

That's ultimately exactly what they plan to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Krispy Wafer posted:

And a T-Rex.

And tongues. Tongues all over the place.

Facetime with 32 other fersonas

• Locked thread