Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Rick posted:

Toys to Life is donezo but this is cool.

Yea this is actually pretty rad. I don't even like LEGO and I'm into it. I don't get the crickets from the audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Poor Susan doesn't even have a last name at Apple. Maybe in a couple more years, miss.

Wait did I miss an OLED dark mode News app?

Edit: YUSSSS more dark mode poo poo!!

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Oh neat, I can't wait to create a Mii*

*iPhone X only

Animiiji

Oh poo poo I wasn't paying attention but they even called it "Memoji" more like Miimoji.......

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Endless Mike posted:

They're showing a *lot* dark themes in this.

I'm noticing that too, I really hope they put a proper dark mode in iOS 12.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Finally, my moment has come. Hello World!

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Martytoof posted:

Walkie Talkie is really cool but I missed how it's going to work. I guess you have to be on the same wifi network or something? I wanted to use this out on the water or something but that doesn't seem very likely now.

He said cellular or wifi. Cool! (Did not specify whether you needed the cellular Series 3 or not, though -- probably do.)

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This is straight up making GBS threads on google and Facebook.

lol the scattered applause at that.

Do you want "facebook.com" to be able to communicate with "blabbermouth.net"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Bob Morales posted:

gently caress YOU APPLE NO NEW PROS

Wrong presentation, isn't it? I lost track of what they're doing these days but the hardware stuff is usually in a Q4 presentation.

• Locked thread