Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Selachian posted:

How 'bout "Worst Midterms Cartoon" (for cartoonists who either tried to deny the blue wave was coming, or tried to minimize its effect after the fact)?

I'd also suggest "Worst Take on the Kavanaugh Hearings," but Delonas would win that one in a walk.

I'd subsume those under Worst Gaslighter and Worst Rape Apologia personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

sheep-dodger posted:

I'd subsume those under Worst Gaslighter and Worst Rape Apologia personally

Rape apologia got omitted this year (why, I dont know), so its a moot point on that. For gaslighter, that might work for the people saying it'll be a red wave, but not the sour grapes.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Fulchrum posted:

Rape apologia got omitted this year (why, I dont know), so its a moot point on that. For gaslighter, that might work for the people saying it'll be a red wave, but not the sour grapes.

Huh, could have sworn rape apologia was a category due to :beer:, might be worthwhile to have one for that poo poo show in any case.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

sheep-dodger posted:

Huh, could have sworn rape apologia was a category due to :beer:, might be worthwhile to have one for that poo poo show in any case.
Remember, this is just the repository for the first half of the year, back when :beer: was unthinkable, and people thought Kennedy cared enough about his legacy to not hand a supreme court seat to a rapist.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Weldon Pemberton posted:

What the everloving gently caress? Can someone explain this cartoon and artist to someone who hasn't followed the politoons thread in a couple of years please.

Yeah the cartoon thread during the Obama years broke my brain and I stopped following it. Does Ramirez still do DEBT cartoons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Bubbacub posted:

Yeah the cartoon thread during the Obama years broke my brain and I stopped following it. Does Ramirez still do DEBT cartoons?

Not as many since the president is no longer black, but they still exist.