Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hell yeah pizza
cheese first, sauce second [correct choice]
sauce first, dignity second
pineapple :pineapple:
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

pizza sauce is usually made poorly so step 1 is using as little of it as possible to make room for things that actually taste good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

what the gently caress is "detriot style pizza" anyways?

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

from what i can tell detroit style is deep dish, but they don't drown the pizza in sauce

i approve

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

George posted:

if ur deep dish 'za is just ``drowned in sauce'' i dont know wat to tell you that poo poo is supposed to be stewed tomatoes and poo poo

tomatoes that are stewed until they have a paste-like consistency = tomato sauce, hth

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

anyways, sauce on top of the cheese is haram

• Locked thread