Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hell yeah pizza
cheese first, sauce second [correct choice]
sauce first, dignity second
pineapple :pineapple:
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
What city-style is thin crispy crust? Like thin floppy crust is New York, thick casserole-like crust filled with stuff (usually but not not always topped with sauce) is Chicago, is thin crispy crust Detroit?

Like Zaffiro's in Milwaukee (and certain very lucky Marcus cinemas).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

lancemantis posted:

St Louis Style, aka gas station pizza in this case made with a cracker thin crust and provel

Then what's Detroit?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Schadenboner posted:

Then what's Detroit?

Nothing, what's Detroit-a with you?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

lancemantis posted:

square pan pizza with that extra oily crisp bottom

so yeah its basically an even more pizza hut pizza hut pan pizza

Oh, Rocky's.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

flakeloaf posted:

Doctor Scott!

Janet!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Skim Milk posted:

pizza makes great leftovers for all you stymie method eaters out there

To my knowledge Stymie does not advocate the consumption of Method hand-soap, hth?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

angry_keebler posted:

rather than eating pizza i think all of you should eat healthy stuff like spinach and carrots and walnuts and flax seeds instead

Fresh spinach on pizza, while not pro-tier, is more than good enough to reach the coveted designation of “p.deece” as long as you can get the pizza in and out of the oven quickly enough to avoid ruining the spinach.

Fresh basil (which is pro-tier as gently caress) works in much the same way.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
So what city is sauce-on-cheese (as in the OP)?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

dragon enthusiast posted:

what's wrong with the airport

I mean: Ripoff has been there, to begin with?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

OldAlias posted:

olive pizza is gr8

Kalamata olives are indeed gr8. All other kinds of olive are abominations before god and man, suitable only for use in the creation of oil.

E: Or as cocktail garnish if you’re into that sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

George posted:

who garnishes with garbage

I can't imagine that kalamata would make a very good garnish but I'm not a cocktail guy, if it has more ingredients more complicated than "liquor, tonic, ice" it's probably not my thing?

• Locked thread