Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

great OP, OP.

frankenfreak posted:

but Löw's a taint-smelling booger-eater.

not emptyquoting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Verpisst euch ihr Plastikaffen

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

the leader of the free world shall defend her title

haters vacate

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

PREPARE THE BUTTON

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

there has to be Sanething we could have done there

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

funny, my prediction is that we will win the final and stay Weltmeister

bitch

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

The world owes Germany an apology for the two World Wars that they get shamed for being the aggressors that we’re trying to take over the world. I have investigated the matter deeply for years and came to the conclusion a long time ago that it’s not the case. The Media and the History makers will never tell you the whole truth and so for this I hope the German people Celebrate and express their pride for their country and culture openly and joyfully . It seems like football/soccer is the only thing they have left where they can celebrate openly. This is not racist or Nazi related. I am Mexican American and was hoping that they would tie, but after a few minutes of my heart palpitations from the intensity is that I decided to congratulate them with respect. I don’t care about fake internet points so if you are offended because of my statements feel free to scorch me with down votes. This game was intense and loved it dearly

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

...uhhh, I mean

frankenfreak posted:

Counterpoint: *pulls mic really close* SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!111

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

game is piss

I still want another one next Monday/Tuesday

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ways in which Löw is a huge failure:

- Sané
- playing Khedira
- not playing Brandt a whole lot more
- pissing away all the friendlies and not seeing the writing on the wall
- &c.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

lmfao at the götze "hurt" ad immediately after the game hahahaa

yeah had a good lol at that

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

just lol if you don't support your team under any circumstances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

:vince:

• Locked thread