Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Katana Gomai posted:

The world owes Germany an apology for the two World Wars that they get shamed for being the aggressors that we’re trying to take over the world. I have investigated the matter deeply for years and came to the conclusion a long time ago that it’s not the case. The Media and the History makers will never tell you the whole truth and so for this I hope the German people Celebrate and express their pride for their country and culture openly and joyfully . It seems like football/soccer is the only thing they have left where they can celebrate openly. This is not racist or Nazi related. I am Mexican American and was hoping that they would tie, but after a few minutes of my heart palpitations from the intensity is that I decided to congratulate them with respect. I don’t care about fake internet points so if you are offended because of my statements feel free to scorch me with down votes. This game was intense and loved it dearly

hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bottom of the group lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

First time not getting out of the group's since 1938. The spectre of Hitler is finally gone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Not so good at stopping them

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Maybe they were crying because they were out of the world cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU