Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

You know who else had cool black uniforms

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

ephex posted:

deutschland.txt

lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I was out drinking that day and my clearest memory is that I started laughing hysterically when they showed that one crying kid, and didn't stop for the rest of the game. Around halftime I started feeling a little bad

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

same

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

GEILE
T⚽RE

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I just woke up somewhere that's not my bed, so that game must have been pretty good

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/sasa_s/status/1010863752613376000

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Unironically worrying that you're saying this to me, not Trixie :shobon:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Die Geschichte aller bisherigen Gesellschaft ist die Geschichte von Klassenkämpfen.

Freier und Sklave, Patrizier und Plebejer, Baron und Leibeigener, Zunftbürger und Gesell, kurz, Unterdrücker und Unterdrückte standen in stetem Gegensatz zueinander, führten einen ununterbrochenen, bald versteckten, bald offenen Kampf, einen Kampf, der jedesmal mit einer revolutionären Umgestaltung der ganzen Gesellschaft endete oder mit dem gemeinsamen Untergang der kämpfenden Klassen.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

General Probe posted:

Can't wait for german tabloids tomorrow

same, also the post-match interviews

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmfao at the götze "hurt" ad immediately after the game hahahaa

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Dirk Pitt posted:

Who's the white guy?

Gerhard Schröder

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Alexeythegreat posted:

Why is it Fussball and not Vussball?

Because we use f and v interchangeably, and also w and v interchangeably (in loan words), to confuse Johnny Foreigner

e: if this answer doesn't satisfy you, go ask in the Netherlands thread why it's voetbal instead of foetbal

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

I imagine you guys don't do it this way but after our disaster(s) the FIGC gave the managers plenty of time to resign in order to save face. Do you think that this is the case or that the German FA (sorry, I don't know what the name is) actually has faith in him?

DFB, and they might actually be deluded enough to have faith in him. More importantly though, there's really no realistic alternative to him. Löw himself has already said that he intends to stay in the job, so I don't see a resignation happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The whole thing is really good and I'm glad we got / are getting a funny punchline.

• Locked thread