Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Ginter plays for Mönchengladbach.

Apart from that, great OP, OP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

oliwan posted:

i live in berlin, but i will never cheer for the german team. they are the absolute worst.

The Swiss National Team thread is this way --> https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859075

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Nice goal!

Bitte nicht Reus kaputt machen :pray:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Players I don't want to be in the team anymore next World Cup: Hummels, Boateng, Khedira, Özil, Müller, Gomez. Simply because they are done, they've noticeably worsened. We need fresh blood to replace them.

There are others that don't play good football atm, but they are not Löw's favorites and guaranteed a spot.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

:getout:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Don't worry, it's directed at Trixie.

Can you imagine flipping out over a 6-1 victory over World Cup newcomer Panama? It's nothing compared to beating the most successful national football team 7-1 in a semifinal!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
At least I won't be stuck on the Autobahn on the way home

because everybody else will be watching the match :negative:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
still Weltmeister

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
What's "Wer den Schaden hat braucht für den Spott nicht zu sorgen" in English?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Who's the guy besides Hitzelsperger on ARD? He seems familiar, did he play handball?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
A bit sad for Reus that he went out so soon in his first and possibly last world cup.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

"At the largest sporting event on the planet, only meaningful victories should be celebrated enthusiastically. Unless we're talking about our team. It's acceptable to throw explosives out your window when they score in a friendly."

-German fans

Joke's on you, we don't score in friendlies.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Löw to remain Bundestrainer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I haven't rated Özil as a football player for some time, but public persona Özil is amazing. All those idiots who can't deal with his criticism of them can just gently caress off forever.

• Locked thread