Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Gomez button!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Hey as long as someone is consistent, it's all good. Just make sure you take the 2000s with the 2014s. :)

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Tell that to Miro in 2002, that keeper is still waking up to nightmares.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

That was the worst Germany I've seen since 2004. Someone call Schweini.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Katana Gomai posted:

funny, my prediction is that we will win the final and stay Weltmeister

bitch

Bless

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Didn't want it anyway. Now we can focus on the Euro qualifiers, which is all I cared about all along!

Can't wait to see the expose on this poo poo show, this was... Wow. Low looked like he hadn't slept in weeks and was covered in cat hair, and that was during the SECOND game.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Soulex posted:

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR PLAYING MARIO loving GOMEZ

Of all the problems out there in these 3 games, my boy Mario was not even near the biggest.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Whatever Brazil's gotta do to make them feel like they didn't get clowned 7-1 at home.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

Germany is a team of soulless automatons, villains from a children’s sports movie, who, along with their fans, feel entitled to at least a quarterfinal appearance. I didn’t expect them to finish last in their group, but I am positively giddy about it. Was also moved by the passionate performance of the South Koreans playing for little more than pride but hustling their asses off—the embodiment of the beautiful game, and something the results-oriented German team and fans care very little about. You can dissect the team and coach’s poor performances all you want (Gomez? Seriously, Gomez.), but this group was a victory for football.

I will see myself out now; see you in 2 years for the Euros.

On the contrary, I found South Korean players celebrating like they won the World Cup a little offputting

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

oliwan posted:

gently caress off

No you're right, laying on the pitch crying because you got 3rd place out of 4 is cool

This has nothing to do with being a Germany fan. Both teams were poo poo

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

There's a difference between celebrating and laying on the field crying. I guess we can continue to intentionally misunderstand each other

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

oliwan posted:

My god how can you be this retarded

You know where you're posting right

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

You are very intense. Congratulations on 3rd place.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I guess it would be one thing if they really bossed the game and had Neuer eating out of the palm of their hand, but it was two teams impotently loving around on the field for 90 minutes.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

And you act like im the uptight one, holy poo poo.

hopterque posted:

the same guy who is sure that Löw is cool and good

Also I think you have me confused with someone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Maybe things have gotten out of hand... Let's all be friends and pretend this nonsense never happened.

• Locked thread