Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I got a bet running with two of my colleagues who'd clinch the cup in StalingradMother Russia, and one is already melting down over Lopetegui lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Someone should have noticed Plattenhardt not gelling at all and take him off after the first 20 minutes for someone like Süle and loving switch to a 3 defender backline with 5 in midfield, but then I'm not being paid money to manage these guys lol.

Anyone could see nothing came out of the Draxler/Plattenhardt side.

Also Müller doing Müller things, and Kroos quite literally proving Real Madrid have bent the officiating body of UEFA, falling down and expecting a whistle everytime.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

It does OP, the man shaft sucks big donkey butt.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

If the left flank wasn't clinically dead the dunces on the right would not have left theirs open as much, trying to create passing options in the opposition third (also Kimmich is not good enough in defence).

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Not with this Kroos, Khedira, and Müller.

Özil too.

Should have freaking played the Confed Cup squad and squash Mexico 3:0

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Jose posted:

hitler

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/ToniRuediger/status/1010653690573750272

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Maybe she's not your girlfriend, but Manuel Neuer.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Do lots of Fagners while I, too, have to work.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Can't believe Löw did not see Khedira play against Mexico.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Can't wait for Bild to poo poo on all players with Migrationshintergrund while leaving Kroos out of this.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Pand posted:

tbh I didn't think we would poo poo the bed this hard this early.

I've had some doubts after the terrible loving friendlies and the even worse Mexico game.

Must be real hard for Löw to just nominate everyone from the Confed-Cup.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Also Kroos played a whopping 270 minutes and was one of the worst players in this tournament, shared last place with Khedira.

He was so good in 2014 and now I'm seeing this poo poo.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Grindel wants to go all the way to Qatar with Löw guys, his contract will run out by then.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Tortilla Maker posted:

My take: Mexico completely demoralized them.

My take and the only truth: Die Mannschaft has been on a downward trajectory for more than two years and Löw has failed to blood in new players to replace the weakest links, instead going for the old guard and leaving the Confed-Cup squad on the bench and out of Russia.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Özil is good, great even. He's good at fooling opponents looking defeated all the time while actually helping make the game flow by positioning himself perfectly and creating chances. Anyone singling him out of the mess that was the World Cup in Russia has no clue about football.

He's done his share against South Korea and enabled seven scoring opportunities, if the team can't convert any of these you deserve to go out lol.

It's just sad he's playing for Arsenal and not a good team.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

elbkaida posted:

Kroos has been a nailed-on starter for Madrid in the last four seasons and won the CL three times in a row with them. Think he might be p good at football tbh.

In contrast I'm not sure there's many people who rate Draxler in the first place (except Löw, who seemed to be the future of German football in him).

Kroos is a shadow of his 2014 self, and he's supposedly at his physical zenith this year. What I've seen these last years was Querpass-Toni, and it's all on Real Madrid.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Wow yeah bring that Weigl who was pretty bad this season and can literally play a single role in the squad. :thunk:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Sacrificing Müller/Draxler for Brandt and Khedira for Goretzka would have already sufficed and won the South Korea game.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Who knew the doofuses high up at the DFB were doofuses?! :thunk:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

20 years and it's still funny.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Bierhoff feels like he's gonna get fired after nothing happened to Löw, mouths off about Özil, gets rightfully poo poo on.

Now we have Grindel desperately trying to save his loving hide making GBS threads on Özil.

Something tells me these guys won't make it to years end. :thunk:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Sport Bild interviewed a fellow with a criminal record about Özil.
The whole Axel Springer press are melting down hard about having their politician attacked by a goatfucker. :thunk:

If I was in any way watching television the private channels would do the same probably.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Agreed, getting a photograph with this Autocratic rear end in a top hat is different than taking one with this, other Autocratic rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Oh hey 2. Bundesliga is starting, let's look how Hamburg is doi... :chanpop:

• Locked thread