Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

MightyJoe36 posted:

In most cases, be prepared for brutally honest answers to your questions. If they've made it to 92, they are definitely going to speak their mind.

Preach. People reaching that age with all their faculties intact have already seen the whole movie of all the mistakes you're making 3 or 4 times over and don't give a poo poo about your feelings.

It's goddamn glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The greatest thing anyone has ever said to me in my entire life is "I just wish I could be 80 again"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

When did you first have running water?

The answer may surprise you, my mom was toting buckets from the well until sometime in the Carter administration.

• Locked thread