Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
nothing about the sledge-o-matic was supposed to be erotic you absolute loving disgrace

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
9,000 words on the history of WebTV is more than adequate, we thank you for your service :911:

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Nice fake probation, bet it goes nice with your distressed jeans and vintage jacket bought second hand from a person that actually contributed something worth a poo poo to the world

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
well done on loving up yet another thread I can't even I mean what is even wrong with you i mean... sigh

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Removed mattress tag, guillotine.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Speculating on the nature of quantum field theory while unable to solve a textbook harmonic oscillator problem smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
godammit man being a gbs mod MEANS something this isn't "fuckaround hour with ron paul" this is SERIOUS