Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Placeholder for a permaban because the ban panel isn't working right now, I'll put the perma through when it gets fixed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

stop posting pictures of your penis in TGD and go to the loving hospital, holy poo poo

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

You're not the one who gets to judge whether something's "too old" for spoilers to matter. If a mod tells you to stop spoiling Casablanca, then stop loving spoiling Casablanca.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

This is a message directed at you, the person reading this random poster's rap sheet. Don't you have anything better to be doing with your life? Are you actually so sad and pathetic that you spend your time reading lists of internet forum punishments? Are you trying to feel superior to people? Do you expect there to be something funny or interesting in here? Surely there's a better use of your time. This guy's a nobody, as of now he's got 2 probations, 1 of which is a joke. This is gonna be the third one and it's also a joke. This person has posted absolutely nothing of note, and probably never will. Why do you care?

Feel free to disregard this message if this guy turns out to be a horrible monster and gets perma'd or something because let's be honest, everyone checks the rap sheets of people who got perma'd to see what kind of horrible poo poo they did.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Ironic Satanism is still Satanism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

I clicked probate on the wrong poster and now I can't figure out how to cancel it, my bad.