Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

That's the last time you insult my pussy, really queer Christmas!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Ugh, That's horrible. That's absolutely repulsive. Completely repugnant. What on earth made you think it was a good idea to post that? I've seen some pretty bad stuff, but that just takes the cake. You are completely abhorrent to the ideals of posting. How can you use the fingers you typed that with to caress loved ones or even pick your nose? You are not worthy of even the most elementary courtesies given to child molesters when they are getting beaten in prison. Utterly vile. Bleaargh. You need to use this time to take a long, hard look at yourself, my friend.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

'Then why didn't they shoot you?' Liz continued quickly. "You conspired with Fiedler against Mundt, that's what they said. You killed a guard. Why has Mundt let you go?'
'All right!' Leamas shouted suddenly. 'I'll tell you. I'll tell you what you were never, never to know, neither you nor I. Listen: You're poasting sux.'