Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Getting incredibly distracted from the actual content by the intro segment where he gets a bus from near Old Street station to Oxford Circus where he goes down the clearly marked no-entry entrance, but the following scene is shot in Old Street station (despite the heavily unfocussed background, I go through there every day so it's pretty obvious), then when he gets to the bottom of the escalator suddenly it's Baker Street. Not sure if they cut some early-game decisions or they just couldn't get the shots they wanted elsewhere.

I figured it wasn't going to end so easily but I expected Mr Wu to tell them it was a fake himself, rather than bail on the plan because he didn't want the hassle/have the money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Jade Star posted:

I thought from what we learned last time this is all being run by Mr. Parr. I figured the crew was just told that Mr. Woe was the buyer so Mr. Parr could scam 'em and keep the real one and then if anyone catches on to the theft or comes looking, the Choi's(?) the go looking for Mr. Woe instead.

That basically works for the rest of the crew but I'm not sure what May-ling's concept of the wider plan was. She made the forgery herself but is surprised in both timelines to discover that's the one they have, so presumably she thought they were stealing the original and had no hesitation in going to the restaurant to try to sell it on. What did she think the forgery was for?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ah, I'd forgotten that detail, that's a little less weird then.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Polsy posted:

What did she think the forgery was for?

Well, at least they cleared that up, but yeah, not very convincingly.

• Locked thread