Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
didnt they run a test a gfew years back where they made the app shittier and shittier to see how bad it wouldget before people stopped using it and they literally could not find that threshhold

lke they literallt made the app actual human feces and people still put it in their literal mouths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

sorta, but how am i manipulating them if they choose to?

source

George
Nov 27, 2004

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i’m simply observing how they are using the app so i can get numbers on the amount of people posting to facebook & instagram, and what type of media, whether it’s photos, videos of gifs

if facebook isnt working for you right now you could try making your own service that does the things you need

• Locked thread