Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
The strange synchronicity of the idle animations during conversations makes it look like the characters are floating on ocean waves while talking to each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
Anybody else think it’s weird that the gem mines that produce most of the world’s precious gems were on a floating prison island? I mean, there’s only so far you can dig on a floating island before you fall out the bottom of it. You would think this would put a hard cap on how many gems you could mine out of there.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
:d: E Pluribus Unum! :d:

*disappears from this post*

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
*reappears in this post*

Castle.

• Locked thread