Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Mines for all the gems. Wreck the Empire's economy, since we seem to be playing a Chaotic Evil asshat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Sum Gai posted:

Okay, is it seriously pronounced may-jus, soft g? This is going to bother me.
In this game, definitely. But both Google and Wikipedia seem to agree on "may-gus" with a hard "g".

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Magus killed the guy before he was told how to get off the island, so he might still be on there.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

SelenicMartian posted:

Have you forgotten? Magus can teleport.
I wouldn't call that much of a "teleport", TBH. It goes about one, maybe two steps. It's more like a "blink" or a "warp step" IMO.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Let's go with the Azure Cove this time.

OutofSight posted:

This game really needs a sewer level to throw Magus in.

Mines might be a close enough substitute.
We were just in the mines. It's kind of pointless to go back before we have access to Shrink.

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Have we met anyone at all sympathetic yet?
The unicorns, maybe?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

SelenicMartian posted:

I'm pretty sure Magus even downloads a patch from the PSN. Didn't one have to pay money to put a patch up for the PS3?
Don't quote me on this, but I think the whole "pay money for patches" was either the original XBox or the 360, which is why you'd see $1 DLC for some games that was bugfixes which would normally have gone into a patch.

Anyways, one place left we haven't been yet, so Burial Grounds it is.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

There was stuff in the mines you didn't get the first time, right? So let's see what going back to replay a stage is like.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

queserasera posted:

Bioware usually telegraphs romances better than that.

Azure Cove, I guess. No point in choosing the worst first--all the levels are bad in their own special way.

I mean, Magus is a guy, Kinna is a girl (and also the only human member of the group); who needs more telegraphing than that? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Castle.

• Locked thread