Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Just so you know, just play the game however you want. When FrylockBuddha said get the club by level 3 to fight the Gusher boss just know he knows too much about the game and likes it a lot and he’s an absolute fucker for spoiling that for you. You can just play the game without asking questions alright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the best way to play the game is to just throw yourself at it without looking at any guides or anything. Dont even read this thread. All I'm gonna tell you is, dont level up resistance, dont fight the skeletons, before you go to the sewer make sure you go back and get the secret ring that

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

[Mocking people who know a lot about the game] Yeah make sure you get the buttfuck ring of rear end at level 69 also. Jesus Christ is it that hard to just know that you can play the game however you like!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

It’s not a big deal, I managed to be the Dog boss at level 6 so you really can just play the game however you like. Don’t worry about it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
spoiling the Spiked club lore

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
op, the way i would recommended you play that game is... that you dont :smug:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You see that mountain? You can go there... if you want.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You see that mountain? You can go there... if you want.

Spoilers dude.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Spoilers dude.

Sorry. You see that mountain? You can go there

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Alright Master Chief, we just need to calibrate your helmet. Look up for me?

[stubbornly staring at the floor with a huge frown] gently caress offf! gently caress offff!!!! tryhard bitch!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

[stubbornly staring at the floor with a huge frown] gently caress offf! gently caress offff!!!! tryhard bitch!!

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i just want you to know, you dont have to get the +4 fire sword before you go to the troll keep. play the game your own way my dude, it's your lifeyou loving bitch. you dumb subhuman trash. you human loving pig

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

hahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

work supervisor: Hey, got a minute? I noticed you were having a tough time with the new software and thought we'd h—
imp zone poster: HOLY poo poo LOL do you have any idea how loving annoying you are? literally no self awareness! lmfao DURR!!!!! DURRRRR

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Yes I get a ton on the floor when I go pee. No I will not take your constructive loving criticism.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

work supervisor: Hey, got a minute? I noticed you were having a tough time with the new software and thought we'd h—
imp zone poster: HOLY poo poo LOL do you have any idea how loving annoying you are? literally no self awareness! lmfao DURR!!!!! DURRRRR

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you dont have to follow my meticulous build guide for your characters your first time through the game. you also dont have to check out my super detailed game walkthrough or my many wiki entries. hell, you dont even need to use my spreadsheets to work out the optimal way to play. the world is your oyster, friend. live mas!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Marching straight at the tour guide with hellfire in my eyes lol. Do you have any idea how much youre RUINING the EXPERIENCE

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Marching straight at the tour guide with hellfire in my eyes lol. Do you have any idea how much youre RUINING the EXPERIENCE

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Mfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Jesus Christ lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Asking the lady who takes the theme park tickets if theres anyway they can remove all the signage and guiding lines so I can have a more organic experience

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Walked out of the movie theatre when they listed an editor in the opening credits.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

extremebuff posted:

Asking the lady who takes the theme park tickets if theres anyway they can remove all the signage and guiding lines so I can have a more organic experience

Lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Walked out of the movie theatre when they listed an editor in the opening credits.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Spends 1800 hours creating my own cut of The Godfather where Fredo isn’t a failson*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guy who always reassures you you can beat this part if you just keep trying and take your time.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol yeah sure you can play as the ice climbers if you want lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

hahahahah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

being a huge loving rear end in a top hat every time the waiter opens his mouth with any sort of suggestion. ohhh epic, dude, i’ll check the wiki :D

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*chill gamer, gaming how he wants, gaming while Serious Gamer, his friend, is over watching him* haha dude watch me roll my character im gonna make him all dumb

*serious gamer begins stern lecture on min maxing and

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

First time trying to eat a walnut was fuckin hell, lol. But you think I asked for help? *smirking through what can barely still be called teeth* Hell no dude. You stick with it