Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint Ironstag
Apr 2, 2004

Bob Johnson...oh, wait

Skreemer posted:

There's no such thing as counter steering, it's a complete myth, just grab the bars and force the bike in the direction you want to go.

This is so much easier to explain to a complete motorcycle newbie, than the untrained-but-has-been-lucky rider who still thinks "I lean to turn" and won't listen to anybody. Or even try it just to see if it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint Ironstag
Apr 2, 2004

Bob Johnson...oh, wait

Elviscat posted:

To myself: "man, it sure is hot, riding with the visor up for a few minutes would sure be awesome!"
*gets eyeballs sandblasted and slams visor shut again*
Five minutes later: "golly, it's a scorcher today it..."

Not mocking, but what about just cracking the visor so it isn't sealed anymore? I may have an advantage with this, since I wear glasses.