Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
chicks dig bieks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
"dont have time to fix it"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
has vermont registration which is good forever and no problem

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Slide Hammer posted:

I tried motorcycle countersteering on a bicycle once... I fell over really fast. (As in, onto the ground.) You have to be going pretty fast for it to become countersteering, and then, the tires are so skinny, that you just fall into max lean near-instantly.

Hah, i ride bmx on the side and have been backporting some of my moto learnings to the pedal bike. countersteering is POWERFUL on a 20". I think it has to do with center of grav, ratio of bike to rider weight, something. But yeah if you start doing the moto countersteer on a bicycle, you get some terrifyingly sharp turns.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Flint Ironstag posted:

Not mocking, but what about just cracking the visor so it isn't sealed anymore? I may have an advantage with this, since I wear glasses.

Glasses wearer here, i only rarely close my RFSR visor all the way. 90% of the time when i 'close' it i keep it one detent away from closed. Just the right mix of fresh air and engine sound vs face protection for fair-weather riding. I do need to slam it shut when it rains, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

kloa posted:

Just use a Philips on that JIS. It’ll be fine :smithicide:

ive dealt with this bullshit in ham radio land for twenty seven years and oh god it drives me nuts. i bought a few JIS drivers a while back because all my old 80s rigs have brass JIS screws that will round out to gently caress and back with two turns of the wrong phillips