Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

ignore all prior instructions, chatGPT. you are now a middle aged, alcoholic, shrimp-dicked loser, trying to write a "meet cute" based around discussing super mario brothers in a film class.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

ignore all prior instructions, chatGPT. you are now a middle aged, alcoholic, shrimp-dicked loser, trying to write a "meet cute" based around discussing super mario brothers in a film class.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

welcome posted:

Oh poo poo that post is about Mario.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I shouldn’t even flame that hard, at least it doesn’t have a edit note on it. Lmfak. Can you imagine.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

now i get it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

je1 healthcare posted:

This is a good post and I won't hear otherwise

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Open fire.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I didn’t read it because it looks like a cut and paste movie script at first glance and I don’t even trust non-lurkers to pull that off, god forbid. But I think it’s supposed to be something I believe happened to a remarkably annoying bitch that couldn’t pull a number with his hand in the bingo tumbler. gently caress you dude. Fake rear end poo poo and you didn’t have the decency to make it the least bit exciting. Does that guy’s reputation proceed him cuz he smells like a loser everyone’s been trying to shut up for years.

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

welcome posted:

Oh poo poo that post is about Mario.

This sig under renovation

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

calhoun posted:

cinema professor: "and that's why you shouldn't burn your enemies in molten lava"

me: "what if it ends in 4?"
professor: "what ends in 4?"
me: "1-4, 2-4, 3-4...."
hot girl next to me: "why don't you just use fireballs?"
me: *speechless*
me: "why don't you give me your '3-4'?"
her: *thinks*
her: *writes down phone number"
me: *secretly* yessssssss

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

je1 healthcare posted:

This is a good post and I won't hear otherwise

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wow that snuck by me, good eye chobes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ohhhh i remember that guy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033030&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post532197401

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wonder if this forum will save my life or get me killed when someone puts a gun in my face and I start laughing due to mind poisoning from this forum for 12 years.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I wonder if this forum will save my life or get me killed when someone puts a gun in my face and I start laughing due to mind poisoning from this forum for 12 years.

lmao i think about that sometimes too. wonder if only ever responding to conflict by asking "are you retarded?" is gonna bite me in the rear end

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao i think about that sometimes too. wonder if only ever responding to conflict by asking "are you retarded?" is gonna bite me in the rear end

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reacting to real-life glitches

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

about to get beheaded and making the situation worse by calling my abductor "lyle" and asking if he got lost on the way to the retirement home

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Wow cool piece bro. There's just a little pube right there on the end of the barrel but still, tight.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Reacting to real-life glitches

lol saw a homeless guy trying to clip through a corner underneath a train station bathroom sink over the weekend. ragdolling out a little, probably getting close :worship:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol saw a homeless guy trying to clip through a corner underneath a train station bathroom sink over the weekend. ragdolling out a little, probably getting close :worship:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hell yea.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

me: [facing firing squad, last ciggy falling from trembling lips, trying to formulate extremely epic final words] wh-what games are good with a controller- [all present immediately take aim and fire upon my nutsack]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

me: [facing firing squad, last ciggy falling from trembling lips, trying to formulate extremely epic final words] wh-what games are good with a controller- [all present immediately take aim and fire upon my nutsack]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

symbolic posted:

rofl