Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

me: [facing firing squad, last ciggy falling from trembling lips, trying to formulate extremely epic final words] wh-what games are good with a controller- [all present immediately take aim and fire upon my nutsack]

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

me: [facing firing squad, last ciggy falling from trembling lips, trying to formulate extremely epic final words] wh-what games are good with a controller- [all present immediately take aim and fire upon my nutsack]

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/ObbeVermeij/status/1757572432863384046

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the way Herb thinks! Lmfao forgot about Lord Uncle at Nintendo saying that poo poo every other day for a year

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

I like the way Herb thinks! Lmfao forgot about Lord Uncle at Nintendo saying that poo poo every other day for a year

Lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Hell a lot of lols happening lately.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

God I wish I knew what this meant.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

i remember when he made a big fuss about not posting here anymore and then reappeared instantly when someone mentioned modding a console like autism beetlejuice

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

wot happened to that guy

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i remember when he made a big fuss about not posting here anymore and then reappeared instantly when someone mentioned modding a console like autism beetlejuice

he'd changed his name to chumbawamba or w/e and everyone in the forum went "that sounds like uncle at nintendo" and clicked through to find out that it was, lmao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

wot happened to that guy

Permabanned for posting in the hot underaged girls thread 20-something years ago.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Dongicus posted:

wot happened to that guy

Pedo

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lol

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Permabanned for posting in the hot underaged girls thread 20-something years ago.

Dude just wanted to brag about his wife by sharing sexy pics of her when she was 15 (she was a model okay don’t make it weird)

----------------

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Completely mixed up what he did with another poster apparently but lol at the reality

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
posted too close to cliffyb without giving the proper respect

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sleng Teng posted:

Completely mixed up what he did with another poster apparently but lol at the reality

No you were right the first time.

----------------

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lol, the specifics I meant

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

And yet Cliffy B roams free.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol but :stare:

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Dude just wanted to brag about his wife by sharing sexy pics of her when she was 15 (she was a model okay don’t make it weird)

elf help book posted:

banned for posting pics of his (at the time) underage model wife

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

lol jeesus

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
remember to lock your doors the next time you discuss modding you nintendo entertainment system online

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

calhoun posted:

cinema professor: "and that's why you shouldn't burn your enemies in molten lava"

me: "what if it ends in 4?"
professor: "what ends in 4?"
me: "1-4, 2-4, 3-4...."
hot girl next to me: "why don't you just use fireballs?"
me: *speechless*
me: "why don't you give me your '3-4'?"
her: *thinks*
her: *writes down phone number"
me: *secretly* yessssssss

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what the gently caress?

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

GameCube posted:

what the gently caress?

Scared?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Yup. He’s terrified that Calhoun style retard posting will be the new norm in the imp zone. Matter of fact, he has every right to be. So shut the gently caress up and know your place you stupid loving piece of poo poo!! [realizes I’ve gripped my cube fidget toy to poo poo, completely smashing it in my rage] oh my god. Look what YOU’VE done!!

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Yup. He’s terrified that Calhoun style retard posting will be the new norm in the imp zone. Matter of fact, he has every right to be. So shut the gently caress up and know your place you stupid loving piece of poo poo!! [realizes I’ve gripped my cube fidget toy to poo poo, completely smashing it in my rage] oh my god. Look what YOU’VE done!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hizke posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Hizke posted:

That's how it is.

This sig under renovation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted: