Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_Jam:_Volume_One

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

I spent way too much time beating the SNES Jurassic Park.

that game was almosy impossible because it was long with maze like fps sections while not letting you save or having passwords so you had to do it all in one run lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

and some crappy MW3 Machinima 'show' they did starring Jason Bateman and Will Arnett

omg

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

There is a active gamefaqs thread that has been open for over a decade arguing whether or not this game is a canon RE game.

after googling this ive now read strong arguments for each side, maybe one day everyone will find solution they can all agree on

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is where im going when the forums shut down

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The time Sony made a last attempt to market the Vita to the public by bundling it with a Borderlands 2 port that ran at 7 FPS

that bundle turned me off getting a vita because it made me think all the games are bad ps3 ports lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Cobalt Viper posted:

Fun fact 100 years ago when we used to post on YCS my username was something stupid as gently caress like Laser Beam or whatever and then Frags changed my name in one of those wacky mega threads to "American McGee's 3some" and then I got banned or something and couldn't unban my account cause the username was too long so they had to shorten it to American McGay.

I still don't know who this man is.

lol, but also american mcgee was a level designer for doom/doom 2 and quake. now you know something about him

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

I liked the first Alice game a lot in like middle school but I had no idea who American McGee was lol

basically no one did, i dont know why they put his name on the box like that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the geniuses at ea saw that their developer whose entire oeuvre at that point was making some of the more mediocre doom levels had a wierd name so they put it on the box

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

There were like 6 completely different ports of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and out of all of them the best one by far ended up being the Gameboy Color version which was a fairly challenging turn based RPG

i remember reading some interview with him years ago where he basically says he said he insisted they dont put his name on it because no one actually knows who he is but they wanted to make him a brand and did it anyway

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh i quoted the wrong person but whatever, you can work it out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

I'm back baby.

ive already forgotten what this guys name was before lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

i moved back to los angeles actually :gonk:

owned

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao oh yeah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I couldn't stop laughing softly for like 5 minutes.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It was in Crusader Kings 2 actually. A Norseman's pole got jacked due to a decimal placement being off by one digit. loving hilarious poo poo show bros.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Len posted:

A guy I know had a copy of that with the expansion and the blizzcon exclusive planet. He got it as a promotion from blizzard for StarCraft 2. He was supposed to run an 8 (I think that was the cap) person game and report back the winner so they could get a copy of Starxraft 2 I think. Instead only three eople showed up to the game, we didn't finish it, and nobody got a free Starcraft 2.

A year or two ago he was talking about throwing it out and I shouldn't have said anything and been like "oh I'll take it" because instead he sold the whole set off for like $400

i would have just lied for the free copies of sc2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

There's a guy Howard Stern talks to all the time called Kid Chris (I think) and all Kid Chris talks about is how miserable he is as a disc jockey. He literally can't buy a home for his family because he moves across country every 2 years.

i dont care because commercial radio djs are barely one step above rapists and something awful moderators in my eyes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:hai:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

It's beyond epic. It's real duke vision. He's in character as Duke Nukem and they changed nothing but his voice lines so he keeps saying Whoa who are you? I'm duke baby! Duke Nukem! and everybody ignores him constantly.

its the best thing gearbox has ever made

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if they add duke vision to that ill consider it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

all i know is im going to be a hit in the retirement village with my point blank setup

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

when was the last time you wanted to play gta 2

last weekend

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ZombiU is the game that got Patrick Klepek into Dark Souls

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

every sonic fans dream has come true, a chance to photoshop their head in between sonics legs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the what awards?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Thinking of getting into Myst in 2019 lol. This isn't a joke. Lmfao.

i played real myst when it first came out on gog and had fun. i didnt need a guide but some puzzles definitely seemed harder than they would have been in the original due to the full 3d

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i remembered another myst story, this is my last one probably:

my brother and i got so into it, we decided to make our own Myst for the youngest brother by hiding a bunch of coded notes and stuff around the house, like he had to hold one up to a mirror, and i recorded a bunch of .wav files in Microsofot Sound Recorder in my best imitation of the two brothers, so when he brought pages back, he could hear the next one. one of the "puzzles" was us using Sound Recorder's "make the audio backwards," and the clues were supposed to lead him to figuring out how to reverse it. it was before riven came out, so he must have been about six or seven.

he was having fun for awhile, exploring his room, finding stuff in his toys, and he even figured out the SR reverse thing, but when you reverse the audio in SR and save the file, it fucks up the sound too, so when he reversed it, it just sounded like me doing a deep voice, hissing and and echoing and laughing. he got really scared and cried and my mom was finally like "that's enough myst for awhile, boys."

lol cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its piss

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh my god

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

after playing around 10 rounds of whatever the battle royale is called in csgo so i could get a limited edition skin and finally succumb to aids im done playing any kind of BR for good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

remember when New Yrok magazine interviewed the gamemaster himself because of those posts?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/04/gamemaster-anthony-reviews-ready-player-one.html

i had no idea he was a meme outside sa

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

happy birthday rediscover

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

between spiderman, assassins creed and anthem this ps4 fan has been putting in major work having the time of their lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

personally im waiting for the epic plutonis post on this one