Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this kingdom. And the koopa worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to game over violently. This is the time of vengeance and no goomba is worth saving. And I will stomp on as many as I can. It's time for me to power up. And it's time for me to game over. My high score run begins here.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im blocked by kamiya and dont remember why

"biohazard 1.5 was the better game"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i played the leaked build and its terrible lol they were right to scrap it

I'm absolutely fascinated by it and would kill for that 80 percent build that is apparently legit out there but in the hands of some rear end in a top hat collector. I want to see it as close to the finished product as possible because it's a cool window into a game that was complete loving trash and would have cratered the series right out of the gate lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

RE4 definitely ran into problems with how many times it was rebooted, which IIRC is why the progression from the villages, to the castle, to the island/labs is so odd and the original game's story is haphazard. The infamous "Hook Man" version had the paranormal elements show up on RE8 (namely the weird rear end dolls), and I think there were other parts that got shifted over to other games

Not counting all of Devil May Cry, obviously

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Deadly Silence was a good port imo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Still genuinely surprised there isn't some sort of Resident Evil Classics Collection for all the old versions of the games, but I guess they're invested in the remakes more than anything now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm still stunned how D3 went from a joke to being good in the way that it did

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im still gonna bug him about Resident Evil 1.5

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im gonna tell him it was good 😎

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I give that burn a four...........................out of five...........

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I’m the George Lucas of taking a poo poo! *Squeezes a perfectly spherical ball out of my rear end and scuttles away with it like a dung beetle*

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

man nurse posted:

Lmfao you get this chat emote as a preorder bonus

James sending out poggers when Eddie has his psychotic break

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Punished Chuck posted:

Apparently the chat for this game doesn't filter out racial slurs or anything but it does filter out "scam" and "Hideo Kojima."

Have you seen a little developer? Short, black hair.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got news for you. That means you're a whale.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

je1 healthcare posted:

There's always more and it's always worse

Mekchu posted:

Omg lmao

lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hanging my thumb over my lawyer's number in my phone as I wait and watch who my wife picks in smash bros

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

welcome posted:

Lol Carol of the Trolls.
sit the gently caress down sit the gently caress down you did nothing you did nothing

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butthead, meet 64-bit Beavis

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DRACULA MOTHERF**CKER!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chasing down the shirtless Samoan guy outside the 7 eleven but he's unusually fast and keeps slipping away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sad4o_Ld9A

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

What kind of a hosed up individual gave Mario party a low score

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

me: [facing firing squad, last ciggy falling from trembling lips, trying to formulate extremely epic final words] wh-what games are good with a controller- [all present immediately take aim and fire upon my nutsack]

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hizke posted:

Yup. He’s terrified that Calhoun style retard posting will be the new norm in the imp zone. Matter of fact, he has every right to be. So shut the gently caress up and know your place you stupid loving piece of poo poo!! [realizes I’ve gripped my cube fidget toy to poo poo, completely smashing it in my rage] oh my god. Look what YOU’VE done!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010