Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol Jesus

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Jesus Christ

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I don't have a picture of this but I just remembered when people would get their GBA's modded to have a screenlight on the inside.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

elf help book posted:

virtual hydlide goes beyond 'fake game in tv show' into like 'fake game space ghost would be playing'

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

7th Saga was cool but pissed me off really bad

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Bethesda realizing that another game company stole their code by instantly recognizing the bugs in the engine is probably the most purely Bethesda thing I’ve ever read.

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Scrapland was cool but I think they just slapped his name on it for the American release and it was just an independent Spanish game originally

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

A new piece of poo poo about an old piece of poo poo; it turns out that the Aliens Colonial Marines AI is terrible because of a single typo in an .ini file.

https://www.pcgamer.com/all-this-time-aliens-colonial-marines-stupid-ai-may-have-been-caused-by-a-single-typo/

Didn't this happen with Civ VI as well where someone spelled Yield as Yeild and that made the ai not mine resources or something

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thank You Sony

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

elf help book posted:

I just wanted to buy it and eat it. I hate Dissidia. Sorry, but thanks

Lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Child Molestation is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Child Molestation Heroes!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Happy birthday GamesmasterAnthony

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

When your wife's boyfriend buys you the Sega Genesis Mini

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

my morning jackass posted:

I thought this looked p cool but was it any good?

After the first level it's endless white hallways for like four hours and then it ends. I beat it in an afternoon as a kid and I wasn't particularly good at it. Badass enemy designs though

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

only christ avellone could have a spoopy skeleton say sometihng like you think your life matters, well i'm a skeleton nad i've been here 100 of your lifes. with talent like that, its no wonder microsoft had to buy obsidian

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I just remembered the time in college when I walked into my dorm room to find my roommate and six of his friends all crowded around a tv watching the cutscenes from Medal of Honor: Warfighter like a movie

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

- Donkey Kong's Grandma

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

thats why i prefer the dialogue trees show exactly what im going to say rather than just selecting flirt and hoping for the best

Lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o47N-aYd08

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

goferchan posted:

My dad actually passed away there. He fell out of a guard tower while they attempted to repel James Bond

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Today I learned that they put card limits on yugioh decks after some guy in a German tournament brought a 2222 card deck

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thinking about the Morrowind prerelease mockups that are definitely very real gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The goalposts are always being moved in favor of the game makers.