Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kongming posted:

Is it me or Valve be making their lead female protagonist look masculine as hell..barely no curves or rough non feminine features..Unlike the average woman. Like *cough cough..TLOU2’s Ellie…etc. Just saying #My2cents
Pic from the game on the left, fan made on right. Hire fans lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Thank you, Imp Zone.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

dunno if it was mentioned yet but lol

There is another version of the playfield which has a mechanical mechanism for the faces. This playfield, which is not functional, had a rotating wheel to change the expression of the two characters to show their moods. On the prototype, this was to be implemented with the DMD, not unlike the ringmaster's face in Pinball Circus. The "gameplay" for the game was for the male character to get the female character "in the mood" for his sexual advances. Only then would the panty drop target stay down allowing the ball to be bounced between the male and female genitalia."

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

closing time the little barcade shop owner throws on the chain padlock even tho no one would ever come in past 8..the hum of of the custom rick and morty neon signs being turned off is barely audible over portal song playing throughout..the pacman curtains are closed, and it is quiet as the spotify geek playlist comes to a close. looking over his shoulder and then reaching into his pocket a cabinet key for zingy bingy is found on a ring of 500 others just like it. The tempered playfield glass is slid off gently over the re-shopped playfield ..the operator knows hes breaking the rules, but he doesnt care. he knows if he is caught his national ranking will be forefeit until the 2030 season. worth it. he puts his finger directly on the Panty Drop Target and pushes down with a surgeons touch..........

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm a pinball jizzer.

StandardVC10 posted:

there's got to be a twist!

Omhgggg. I fuckjiong LOVE (p)Imp Zone :bravo:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ultrafilter posted:

A pinball jizzer's got such a supple wrist.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Turning dial from goldmine to gas while crying

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

wait wtf..was there always that picture of the egg in the show?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

why would they photoshop a loving egg into it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PYF Funny Forum Quotes Delenda Est

a thread where the least funny people on the forum share their favorite posts..brilliant idea lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ben stein and fred stoller curate their favorite goon stories and gut busters for the readers enjoyment

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

occasionally billy crystal and jon lovitz show up to give their input

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

mkvltra posted:

Cool and edgy asset flip game

I'll try it if it's less than $5.00 USD.

alright youre starting to piss me off noob

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Jestery posted:

:shrug:
I have no concept of time with this and I'm coming in from nothing here, like yeah it's bias as hell and unnuanced, I'm sure not calling for anything. Strong pigs wrestling in mud energy

Just the whole situation left me being glad I'm not an in-depth member of a subculture and caring about "beef" or personas

Strong lol at the guy trying to be taken seriously and immediately invoking Hitler and using "dark triad" unironically

cool post jestery, wanna bring it to the imp zone?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

the post about the video is somehow longer than the loving video

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Thanks for the PM. Say what you will about Zombified, he's always never been less than a professional. Absolutely you can use me as a reference.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah! posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

EVIL Gibson posted:

so hax$ is a creeper but I respect the product he made. carpal tunnel leading to/also early arthritis sucks for people that like playing games can feel "huh, I guess I can't do that anymore" (or type, or write, or do anything with the hands )

I try to avoid cramped controllers because serious arthritis is in my family . Yep, I was the monster that preferred this fine controller because of my disgusting giant hands.

edit: oh wait, I need to add something funny. uuhhhhhh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank gently caress you have arthritis or you might have ended up typing even more

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

this guy tried to delete his post like a loving moron lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

so MindGeek is a creeper but I respect the product they made. micro dick leading to/also early erectile dysfunction sucks for people that like jacking off can feel "huh, I guess I can't do that anymore" (or type, or write, or do anything with the dick )

I try to avoid jerking off because serious arthritis is in my family . Yep, I was the monster that preferred this fine controller because it fit up my rear end.

edit: oh wait, I need to add something funny. uuhhhhhh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

and thats the original. exactly how it was written

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://twitter.com/linaposting/status/1420388803479437314?s=20

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

symbolic posted:

*in Hank Hill voice* can't you see you're not making Christianity better? you're just making video game OSTs worse!

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Reminds me of how the guy who owns Madison Square Garden plays guitar in a lovely dad rock band that he gets to open for like ZZ Top and the Eagles

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

the reality is far sadder

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"the rumpus room" this loving guy

Yep

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

American McGay posted:

I randomly thought earlier today of the time someone bought a banner ad for the controller thread and we got like a dozen grey forum weirdos trying to assimilate themselves within like a 3 day period.

yeah when i think imp zone i think american mcgay

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ArfJason posted:

i just remembered someone at gearbox got so mad that people hated borderlands 2 having characters scream PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! Epic Chuck Norris Win! that they wrote this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XepPOji0xys

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i just googled claptrap voice actor and it says jack black. what the gently caress?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

American McGay posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about dude

mycophobia posted:

lol yeah actually

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Boss mans gonna bust a gut catchin' a load of this proper bang up, eh, boys? Jeez, almighty. Reminds me of the incident last year. Nice job, tin man. Keep knocking them out of the park Wiley style, and we'll keep yammering. Not!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Watching Dumbo* Wonder what ole big ears thinks of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

this guy