Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Thank you. Let's start a Sim themed charity marathon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

The Sim City SNES title music is awesome.

I think all of the Sim City SNES music is awesome

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
she also did pilotwings and the mario all-stars arrangements, the latter of which is unusual because it sucskl

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah! posted:

theres a billion parallel universes whre that thread fizzled out after 20 posts after he read ttjo's post and then said "good feedback, thanks". i dont feel bad for him at all

no there aren't

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

I only had Nintendo consoles until my mom won a PS3 at a daytime television show taping she went to where they did a Oprah-style "check under your seats" stunt and gave everyone in the audience a PS3 and a copy of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.

epic

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DUKE: Top men? Sorry, I don't swing that way.

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

yeah looking at the babes actually causes the frame rate to drop pretty bad, it’s more consistent routing to look at the ground. Thanks for the six months!

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

little munchkin posted:

Duke Nukem: I am not gay! I rescue women from aliens. And I have sex with men.

lokl

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine DukeVision. The ability to insert Duke into any man

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

https://youtu.be/Vy5XGrP6u_c