Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.change.org/p/sony-we-want-sony-to-green-light-dark-cloud-3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

This Is Vegas was a open world mega project in the final days of Midway, and part of what killed them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBDzIkTpDC4

i love this video and this terrible looking non-existent game

this is the most 2000s videogame trailer possibly ever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

redditcel much?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I never talked to my teachers about videogames because I had friends.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

the sega kids were always FREAKS who had like pet lizards .

The Sega Kid of my group was named James and got stoked when his mom salted his sliced cucumber (his snack from home).

"Ooh, she salted em." - James

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I guess I was the sega kid for like a year or two between n64 and ps2 since I was the only one with a saturn

Renting weird rear end japanese games based on the cover art was a unique era of gaming for me. One that has never been replicated. Baku Baku Animal ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lolling imagining a google execs kid growing up on Stadia and the horror he will eventually release upon us later in life as he fills his father's shoes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Happy that I managed to have enough money in 2015 to buy a good graphics card bc it seems like they'll be 2000 dollars for the rest of my life

I bought a new setup just last year like right before poo poo exploded. I feel blessed. I could sell my PC and hell even my monitor for 3x what I paid

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

9/11 era gaming is a real thing that needs to be acknowledged. Been saying this for years.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

9/11 didn't happen the way they told us.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

If you still believe a plane hit the pentagon you've definitely played Horizon Zero Dawn to 100% completion.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think I mentioned this story before, but back when the DC snipers stuff was happening our teacher was explaining it to us and all the students were silent until someone near the back turned on their GBA and the startup sound came on at max volume

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In college I brought my laptop to class to "take notes" aka play emulated games. In film class I forgot to turn off the sound when I loaded up Tetris Attack and the sound effect of Yoshi saying "Nintendo" blared extremely loudly through the classroom

lmao I love these stories

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

little munchkin posted:

Duke Nukem: I am not gay! I rescue women from aliens. And I have sex with men.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Does my Queen requiyoh Chwono Cwoss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t3pgyz9SP4&t=19s