Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

goferchan posted:

Warner Herzog: This is Timothy's camera. During the fatal attack, there was no time to remove the lens cap. Jewel Palovak allowed me to listen to the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN90ar6G3pE

Warner Herzog: Turn it off. Jewel, you must never listen to this.

Jewel Palovak: I know, Warner... I'm never going to.

Warner Herzog: I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it... I think that's what you should do.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

goferchan posted:

Thankfully he fulfilled his vision with all the Peace Walker boss fights

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
where is the demand for this random procedural poo poo. who is asking for it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Also, Stupid people don’t remember that NES classics are fun and replayable because their fast paced and the mechanics are litty.

i personally cant go earlier than snes but in my defense my first console was a playstation

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
with that said .. i like mr gimmick, but it was really hard and i couldnt get the true ending. and super mario bros 3, cos its super mario.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

i believe in my heart that one day someone will make an mmo that doesnt suck really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol