Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

there was a really funny reddit thread i saw on that where people were saying "Who cares its fiction! That means it's a FICTIONAL story" and everyone who responded "Then why not make up a fictional war crime?" was downvoted. this has been your reddit retard update

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

my exact experience, fighting sinspawn in killika ftw

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

symbolic posted:

i had just started kindergarten so my best guess is Mario 64. childhood amnesia's fully blocked that day out

I have turned to dust and blown away on the wind

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/kokokoNFT/status/1471625829419413504?s=20

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmfao

but seriously alwasy bet on duke

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DUKE: Top men? Sorry, I don't swing that way.

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thought about this post again today lol.

Lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Any IZ ik when they see a Joan post and remember she hasn’t played chrono Chross yet

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Does my Queen requiyoh Chwono Cwoss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013