Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Look at that subtle off-green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even salted.

lmafo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I bought my GPU in 2016 and it still does okay but it's starting to struggle occasionally

mine's from 2017 and starting to act up, just waiting for the day it goes belly-up and takes a chunk of my savings with it :smith:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i had just started kindergarten so my best guess is Mario 64. childhood amnesia's fully blocked that day out

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

gently caress that give me more NFTs!!!!!!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmafo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Kins posted:

oh yeah, how haven't i mentioned this yet

Tyrannosaurus Tex was a full-fledged wolfenstein-style fps on the game boy color. framerate is actually pretty good, too, with full-colour static slideshows for cutscenes.

in the end, the publisher dropped it because the cartridge would have been too expensive, no other publishers picked it up because it wasn't a movie/tv license, and then, uh, the programmer/studio founder fled the country with the source code, leaving the rest of the team with no way to continue

still laughing at the t-rex. what gam- ...oh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Does my Queen requiyoh Chwono Cwoss.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol at the jumping sound effect

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

*jon st johns old and clearly tired duke voice* me, ree

https://voca.ro/19PgpOUQJmll

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They finally answered the title question

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plutonis posted:

The machinegun guy, Montana, got reused as one of the funniest designs on Battleborn.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bro...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

die bitch