Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Secret of Mana for the SNES CD. apparently 60% of the game was removed and the music was downgraded to fit it back on a cartridge after the cancellation of the SNES CD

holy poo poo this is actually a cancelled game for the Gizmondo lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

it became that Wu Tang game :cool:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
also if i ever change my username ever again it's gonna be Yeah Yeah Beebiss I

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

A baby in diapers does not attend pre school. You're like four when you attend pre school. This makes no sense

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

P-Mack posted:

a lot of daycares are branding themselves as early learning preschool and pretending they're teaching your 1 year old latin or whatever also many american parents potty train absurdly late

respect the clayfighter lore

Lol we went to check out how much daycare was for our kids and it was like 28k a year per child (we're about to have our third) lmao

we sold our house and moved closer to my parents. gently caress that poo poo

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

trying to jack off posted:

i dont have to worry about things like that because i dont have any children

From birth to like 2.5 years old is harder than landing the plane in Top Gun but everything after that is beautiful and much easier, like Yoshi’s Story 64

extremebuff posted:

uncle at nintendo buying his kids a new console and ordering them to never open it

goferchan posted:

Herzog voice: You must never connect this 1.00 firmware PS Vita to the internet. I think you should not keep it, you should destroy it. I think that's what you should do, because it will be the elephant in your room all your life/

lmao if any of them like video games (they will) and ask for a console for Christmas or birthdays, I will merely inform them of the dangers of connecting their console to the internet before a hack is released. Much like my policy on religion for them, I will merely describe all their options, and I will let them be their own people and make their own decision that's right for them.

The console I buy for myself will never connect to the internet, though

Lmao I know but now at least I finally have a full four players for my mame cabinet :)

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpjDGlFx3XA

Superman 64 for the PS1 prototype found

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
first it DIDN'T happen,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfJgZI9C2nk

and then it did

https://archive.org/download/simcity-nes/simcity_nes_archive_1.0.zip

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops posted:

SNES Sim City was fun back before the internet, but once Gamefaqs unraveled how it actually worked, it kind of lost its appeal, unfortunately

You mean the infinite money trick? Or something else? I heard it's actually impossible to get a megaopolis or whatever due to some glitch.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
yeah the snes sim city soundtrack is easily up there as one of my favorites. the first village theme right from the get-go is the best

I read the woman who composed it said she made different soundtracks for each different version of the game which amazed me because I figured why compose more than you have to; she's a genius and also did the SNES mario kart music

My other favorite snes sim city thing is when people figured out a god-mode code 20 years after it came out: https://forum.starmen.net/forum/General/BFG/Crazy-Glitched-Sim-City-Cart/first

it's a really fun thread to read and is only like 2 pages but if you want the jist of it; this guy buys a used SNES sim city that had some never-before-known god mode enabled in the game (even when starting a fresh new save file), presumably from one of the programmers of the game. People in the thread figure out what the code is from his ROM/SRAM

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I only like the snes mario 2 music because it goes along nicely with the enemy-dying sound effect of BaRraWaaap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Illusion of Gaia is one of my favorite games of all time. I can't believe Quintent only made like four games ever

The person who scored illusion of Gaia never scored a game before that and never worked on the game after that wtf