Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

I love seeing how much of this became Mother 3.

its good that it came out on gba instead of n64, otherwise it would have been ugly and bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://lostmediawiki.com/Yeah_Yeah_Beebiss_I_(unreleased_video_game;_existence_unconfirmed;_late_1980s)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

multiple games, including KOTOR 2, were released 2/3rds finished because higher ups decided the games had to be done for holiday season of that year and suddenly the devs were locked into 6 months of crunch hell. lucasarts was loving terrible and i cant believe they were replaced by something much worse

releasing half finished games is normal for bioware and black isle and had nothing to do with lucasarts

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

some of those were cool and probably would have been successful but the same dumbass shareholders demanded they get shut down when they somehow didnt make the $40 million development budget back in 18 months or whatever

they would have been bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

The Switch is gonna be a compatible xCloud device and it's gonna rule.

Can't wait. Stadia and ps now are already amazeballs.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

I remember mark cerny spending 30 minutes of the ps5 reveal playing up the audio like it was going to be a revolution in 3d sound but i haven't heard a single person mention it since.

Dsp talked about it when he got a ps5 and headphones for the ps5

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

My Jewish friend got radicalized by LF and Cum town in high school so now he talks about BirthWrong all the time like a big douchebag but I kinda wish I had done it. Idk if I’m Jewish enough though.

your friend is former forums something awful mod, foromer something awful admin, former something awful front page writer, former webcomics artist, former shot gaming impressario, and current doing a workers revolution via twitter posts uwu AxeManiac???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgKJCXRee4g&t=2121s

wow