Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I don't think I ever had an issue with logitech's software. or steelseries. or razor. they've all mostly behaved themselves.

i did have corsair's icue crash so hard it uninstalled itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

Does this video cause anyone's phone to crank up brightness as well? I've never seen an embedded one do that but whenever it's on screen, the brightness of the whole screen goes up.

on my phone it's more or less fine

on my macbook that video could guide sailors to shore on a foggy night

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

That being said, MK8 HD's review struck me as a little strange. I don't normally watch his videos so maybe it's just what he does, but he kept bringing up complaints about the device and when he would demonstrate them the device would work ok and he'd be like "ok well that time it worked"

I thought he demonstrated that it doesn't work often enough that it speaks to how unreliable a device like that can be

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

I’ve always been a little hazy on why exactly Facebook saying a thing about ad performance on their own website had the entire planet following along without the slightest doubt or intent to verify that fact in their minds.

2014 facebook had a lot of advertising clout. if they said a thing, it had to be true, because an ad giant said so.

and advertisers are idiots.