Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

whiskas posted:

I'm assuming that video views = $$$. I wonder if LMG is still going to target the same volume of content they churn out after this or if they actually will dial it down. If they do upload less, laying people off makes sense since less content means less revenue, which means less money to spend on staff.

never forget the small business mindset that raising prices will mean lost business which means we can't change how things are to improve working conditions (either by paying more or taking on less work) and just absolutely imploding in 3-5 years of razor thin margins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Anyone immediately giving that ai pin anything but derision from the outset is suspect for paid reviews - it solves no problem we don't already have solutions for.

The bar is so low and it still doesn't even come close to meeting it.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Um have you guys considered the environment before printing this communication? 🌲

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Beve Stuscemi posted:

In 2024 if you cant see that Musk has zero responsibility for any of the actual technology, design and engineering of the companies he runs, then I dont know what to say.

You'd probably have to go back to the Paypal codebase circa 2008 to find an actual contribution from Musk

???
Cybertrukkk is 100% born of Musk's brain

that's why it's dogshit.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Processor and Ram for FM. They're just big ol' spreadsheet games