Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
He's not wrong about nVidia though. Were there any points that were actually wrong? I didn't notice any.

[edit] probably his conclusion to buy AMD cards instead.. lol

redeyes fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
ijustine.. goddamn i want to punch her stupid face

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Arivia posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bezYerYxQ

Countdown until Linus gets audited by the BSA

He was super dumb posting that. Maybe Canada is different in terms of BSA.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Kazinsal posted:

Nah, the audit process is the same up here as it is in Freedomland. Dealt with one about 8 months ago. You get the same order to self report, followed by "run this tool", etc.

If we don't see a follow up video with $50k spent in licenses I'll be slightly surprised.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
It is absolutely hilarious how youtubers use those Red cameras to shoot their vlogs. We definitely need 8k footage of their loving LED lamps and tech gizmos.

*CUE DUBSTEP MONTAGE*

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
That fat piece of poo poo was known to be an edgelord. I read the FBI indictment and it makes me want to puke.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I used to watch a bit of Barneclesnerdgasm. loving guy is horribly overweight and throws money at anything to relive his eating distorder. Very sad.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Go lick a telephone cord that is plugged into a live outlet. Bout 50+ Ac volts on the tounge. Make a 9v seem like nothing.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

VostokProgram posted:

Always touch anything that could possibly be live with the back of your hand so that if you muscle spasm you won't grab it tighter

When working on tube amps(guitar kinds) generally you only probe with one hand and leave the other behind your back. The tubes can get 400-500v going on.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Every rear end in a top hat techtuber has to have at least 5 Neon led lights in frame at all times.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Old men look bad trying to be hip.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
No that updating list stuff doesn't work. They are disabling via your logged in account and god knows what else. So far Brave browser works..

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Its going to get worse. Once your account is flagged there is not much that can be done.

here is a reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/14kmd07/youtube_cracking_down_on_if_youre_not_paying_them/?rdt=37336

redeyes fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 22, 2023

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Nice. Just what I needed. Thank you.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
One thing I noticed after youtube started blocking ublock and I had to get ads is it clearly thinks I shoot guns and am conservative. I am neither.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
And his name isnt Jerry, its Bob or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Well you see Curtis has a penis and has been hiding her/his trans identity since the 90s.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)