Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xbox Ambassador posted:

edit: personal attacks

What'd this say originally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
idk but im insanely curious now

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I like how he edited that one out but then did it again in a post like 3 minutes later. That's surely the sign of a mentally stable person.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, it's not a big deal to me since I was just cracking a little wise on his rear end, and I'm sure it was in the same vein towards me.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

We can’t turn on each other like this. We need to stay strong and united... Yolomancer could return at any time

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

We can’t turn on each other like this. We need to stay strong and united... Yolomancer could return at any time

Yolomancer Rises

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
[black man] got drat

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy