Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Give us a drat switch fallout collection please! :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

TopHatGenius posted:

Just give me more DOOM and Prey.

I'm Preying here

Prey 2, TES6, Fallout switch collection and i'm loving super stoked.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

fits posted:

how long is this supposed to be

hour and 15 minutes.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

let's ..... rage i guess?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Bethesda you better make up for this poo poo.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

so much cringing.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

wolfenstein 3 when

good games when

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

dope soundtrack

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Prey 2, TES6, Fallout switch collection and i'm loving super stoked.

drat i thought they were launching into Prey 2. :(

EDIT: OH gently caress

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWJkpdXmjqY

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Huh.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

So far this conference is pretty meh aside from Doom.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

al-azad posted:

Do you like System Shock? Then boy do I have a game for you

System Shock 2 is a greatest PC game ever made. :colbert:

and yeah Prey was pretty good.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

snooze

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Ahahaha he said it

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

god damnit

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

no fallout 3 switch? gently caress you todd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWJkpdXmjqY

• Locked thread