Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Suprfli6 posted:

I’ve got nothing against fast greens. But this course and many others were designed when “fast greens” meant they stimped at like 8. Remember the Open at The Old Course a few years ago where balls were moving on their own because of the wind and having the greens so fast? Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying the carnage, but I wish sometimes they’d take other steps for making courses play difficult than getting the greens as fast as possible. They had to move pin locations today at the last second because of it, and every other day this week will be right on the verge of unplayable.

All of this is extremely my poo poo. Seeing professional golfers become human is very cathartic for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Suprfli6 posted:

Man the US Open streaming site is garbage.

It's been absolutely flawless for me and I've watched every minute of coverage. :shrug:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

spamman posted:

This is great. All majors should be this tough.

Agreed.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

dangling pointer posted:

Did you end up putting money on anyone? I told you to bet Hoffman and Fleetwood they've got a chance!! I took Hoffman, Fleetwood and Phil instead of Tiger. I think Tiger staying in his yacht is bad juju.

Either way the final round is going to be fun, jealous you're going. Have fun man.

I did! I have $50 on Hoffman and Fleetwood, thanks to you! Good luck to both of us! :)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I went to the merchandise tent on Sunday around noon, and it was completely empty. There was not one single hat left besides youth sizes. I'd say 70% of the tent was just bare shelves with nothing left.

• Locked thread