Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ask me this 10 years ago and I probably say it's Bryan Danielson. Ask me 11 years ago & I probably say Chris Benoit but while I still completely enjoy watching him it's still not hard for all that to hang over him, he was a horrible dude even by wrestling's standards. Ask me when I started watching wrestling & it's The Ultimate Warrior.

But you've asked me now rather than in the past. So I guess I have to say it's Daniel Bryan. He's obviously really quite good in ring, but he's also still got that powerful underdog vibe, he's been a terrific heel in the past, he's able to do comedy and the dude is over unlike anyone in years. How much I enjoy him was just summed up by the fact that the rumours of his return was able to get me hyped for the WWE at a time where I am just totally burned out on it. He's really good and just likeable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread