Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!
It is awesome to see this again. I'm looking through the Guide again after a long time, and contemplating Vormain as the setting for a pbp game. But man, besides the pirates there really isn't a lot tying Vormain to the rest of Glorantha. Even their Hero Wars Begin blurb is just that they start trying to take over the East Isles for some unknown reason! That's mundane as hell, imo. Unless they're conquering that stuff to get ready for an invasion of Kralorela, it doesn't really feel Hero Wars-ish. Conquering bits of the East Isles is Tuesday. If anyone has any fan write ups for Vormaino stuff, I'd love to see it!

Also, gonna post some art pieces Jenx did during the late, great Seshnela Game.

Noble, handsome Man-of-All Talmakos having fun with dumb atheist wizard Neleos

Brave, still-handsome Talmakos courageously finding allies after running into an immortal Vadeli Wizard

There was also a line-up he did of all the PCs, but I lost the picture in an HD crash :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU