Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

I've now played enough Runequest (4th Ed.) that I want to start my own game. Figured I'd see if there's interest here before putting a post in TG Game Recruitment. General principles of what I want to run are:

1) Weekly or bi-weekly, voice chat over Discord.
2) Single Homeland or Mixed Party: Up for debate before game start, during char creation
3) Elder Races: Allowed (dependent on point 2)
4) Lunars: Allowed (dependent on point 2)
5) Start Date: Earth Season, 1625.

I'm on EST, can run the game on weekday evenings. Is anyone interested, and if so, what kind of Runequest game do you want to play in?

I'm definitely interested! I'd be happiest with something I recognize from KODP or Six Ages, being a huge fan of those games, but I could always make a character from there no matter where we play (within reason I assume).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

I can do any night but wednesday.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

what’s execrable about the concept of the hive mind in popular fiction?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Whoa, this is amazing. Where is Argan Argar? There by a different name?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Looked up morokanth and whoa

Apparently they were the only non humans to win the Covenant of Eaters and Eaten and got to domesticate animalistic Herdmen lmao

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Is that the same Kallyr your clan can adopt in KODP?

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Are the godlearners meta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

andrew smash posted:

I once did a game entirely based around succeeding at this task, made the ducks steadfast allies first etc. when I asked they agreed to join but a law speaker from some other clan jumped in and found a reason why they couldn't. To this day I don't know if it's possible.

It’s absolutely possible. There are several layers of success, from making an alliance with them to fully integrating them into your tribe. Nothing gets mentioned in the victory screens tho, sadly.