Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

How's access to the sensor? You could multimeter it and check the output no? Or is it too CANbussy for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

I like the Meguiar's interior cleaner. Smells nice and no greasy armorall like residue.

https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-G13616-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner/dp/B000AMLWH8

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Bajaha posted:

Best thing for fast cars is to own something slow that you regularly drive too. I find it really helps to prevent your baseline definition of "fast" from getting too crazy.

Can confirm. Beater is a....I dunno 130ish hp Vibe. Driving the 460hp Mustang after driving the Vibe for a few days makes it feels like a supercar haha.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

STR posted:

So does TRD make anything for a 2nd gen Avalon? Will the Camry supercharger kit work? :getin:

I may have one of these land barges in my garage soon. Without any rust.

Probably, but good luck finding one. I remember looking out of curiosity back when my wife had her 1MZ Camry, like 10 years ago, and they were impossible to find even then.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

My Vibe's speakers were riveted in, total pain in the rear end to drill them out.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Applebees Appetizer posted:

9 quarts for our LS460, it's loving ridiculous. I had to buy the largest oil extractor I could find because 9 quarts comes out of the pan with so much force it's impossible to not make a giant mess.

10 quarts in the Mustang, but at least it's an even two 5qt jugs unlike my past couple cars where I always ended up buying a jug and a quart or two and had like 10 1-quart bottles with various levels of who knows how old oil kicking around in the garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Man, whoever stuffed that grimy poo poo, especially the wheels/tires into a pristine interior like that needs a beat down.