Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
The N54 will take 700hp/ftlb on a stock block. It's all the stuff bolted to it you need to worry about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I did but forgot to post it. It's a known issue with post M54 6s. I had to replace one in my E46 330i

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Except for engines with Toyota's 4DS intake buildup seems to be a universal problem, but water or meth injection can fix it.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
The hood needs a NACA duct.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Previa_fun posted:

I test drove a first gen xB years ago and I didn't find the clutch to be too bad but yeah Toyota's economy car manuals are generally really bad.

Supposedly they've fixed that with the new Corolla.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
If all cars had Honda/Mazda manuals as an option...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

My man.