Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
My dad had a 530xi and it needed a lot of love and attention but was a really nice car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Larrymer posted:

BMW can get away with it because owners are conditioned to paying a shitload of money for their parts and maintenance. :v:

Please sir, may I have another?

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
As someone with three E30s I both love and hate, this thread is very relatable.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Shadowline best line. It really makes the cars look better. I don't understand how some people like the chromed out look.

It does look OK on my '87 though which also has chrome on the windows.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
I used aerospace 303 and like it a lot on my E30s - but I've definitely had a film on the inside of the windshield on all 3 cars. I'm wondering if that's the cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
From my experience BMWs love italian tune-ups.