Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Probably nothing's gonna come of it because of the denuclearization issue. The US won't accept anything less and NK won't do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Agean90 posted:

the republicans will fall in line, the dems cant do poo poo, the generals amd the intel people can get purged at will if they give the pres lip, shits gonna happen if donny wants it too.

Agnosticnixie posted:

Realistically the republicans will try to find everything they can to give themselves an out so they can effectively gut the deal once Trump is either out of office or stops caring. Like Schurmer did when he tried to gently caress with the Iran deal during the Obama admin.

Yeah Trump might fire some people, especially Bolton (I'd bet money on that) but the rest of the party has massive institutional power and are more or less united in wanting a denuclearized NK as bare minimum

• Locked thread