Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Let’s Go Pokémon games, from what I gather, won’t have some of the more in depth side mechanics like breeding and stuff. They want the Let’s Go series to act as a stepping stone into the deeper full fledged games because right now if you’re jumping in brand new or as someone who hasn’t played in a while there’s so much stuff in them now it can be super overwhelming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Yeah Let's Go is a gateway drug for Pokemon Go newbies/relapsed childhood Pokemon fans.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
they're straight up designed to be more babby-friendly Pokémon games that families can play together (to indoctrinate the new generation)

they said the 2019 Pokémon games are gonna be in line with X/Y/Sun/Moon

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
They have a multiplayer mode too which is pretty nice for people with kids or siblings

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Pikachu learned a fighting move at level 9 what in the world

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Man, they got the most patient person in the world to play this. Hasn't yelled "get in the goddamned ball" even once.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Your Computer posted:

still can't believe nintendo announced pokemon yellow and brown

You can't call them that anymore

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

how many new 1000 year old dragons in 12 year old bodies did they add to the new Fire Emblem?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
slowpoke is loving huge

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

That E3 direct sucked rear end. I hope the treehouse picks up the slack

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I am more hyped for Pokemon Lets Go than whatever new mainline game is coming out

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

Fried Watermelon posted:

how many new 1000 year old dragons in 12 year old bodies did they add to the new Fire Emblem?

The trailer ended on a child sleeping on a throne so 1 is a safe bet, more possible but unconfirmed.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

That E3 direct sucked rear end. I hope the treehouse picks up the slack

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

He is straight up tweaking Pikachu's nipples.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Asnorban posted:

How do you think you charge it up

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Eevee's hair tuft keeps getting bigger

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

juche avocado posted:

unsure what to do w/ this post other than admit its 100% accuracy

I cant wait for the next game to come out so i can update my hellpost and terrorize the thread with it once again

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Astro7x posted:

I am more hyped for Pokemon Lets Go than whatever new mainline game is coming out

same, catching pokemon in the main games is too much effort for the shittastic pokemon you get.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O-ZUXGcuWU

Treehouse is up

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Is there a schedule for the Treehouse?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm honestly surprised that they don't have people who know what they're doing to show this off.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Bruceski posted:

Is there a schedule for the Treehouse?

From the way it's been going I won't be surprised if it's just fat-handed randos playing Smash for the rest of the week.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Asnorban posted:

He's holding Pikachu's hands you degenerate

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wow, they just announced that they canceled all the other games and are only doing Smash. The Smash cart will be coated with an adhesive so you will never be able to take it out of your Switch

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

Wow, they just announced that they canceled all the other games and are only doing Smash. The Smash cart will be coated with an adhesive so you will never be able to take it out of your Switch

all I want is Animal Crossing

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I don't understand why this is part of the big event

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

they seem to be doing a pattern of: random smash poo poo, something cool, random smash poo poo, something cool

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Xenobalde 2 DLC includes a crossover with the first game which is cool

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Shulk and Fiora are blades now?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

an actual dog posted:

they seem to be doing a pattern of: random smash poo poo, something cool, random smash poo poo, something cool

I like hearing about new features but sitting around watching people play is boring

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

an actual dog posted:

Xenobalde 2 is cool

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Over There posted:

I like hearing about new features but sitting around watching people play is boring

it's so bad :(

I really want to see Super Mario Party

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

an actual dog posted:

I really want to see Super Mario Party

Same. That and the new Pokemon(s) are making my fiancee want to buy a Switch of her own.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You can now have Pyra in her catgirl outfit all the time!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I've been looking around but haven't found anything: has literally anything new been announced during the Treehouse yet? After that Direct yesterday, I figured that they just wanted to focus on Smash while they had all the eyes on their presentation but that there would be some more game announcements during Treehouse like in past years.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

surf rock posted:

I've been looking around but haven't found anything: has literally anything new been announced during the Treehouse yet? After that Direct yesterday, I figured that they just wanted to focus on Smash while they had all the eyes on their presentation but that there would be some more game announcements during Treehouse like in past years.

You can now have Pyra in her catgirl outfit all the time!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Sakurai on Smash Bros Ultimate: "This is the last Smash Bros game I'm working on. I mean it this time. Definitely"

e: wat

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

good news about super mario party: at the end of a co-op minigame you can hi-5 your partners through a joycon waggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

an actual dog posted:

good news about super mario party: at the end of a co-op minigame you can hi-5 your partners through a joycon waggle

what about a joycon tug

• Locked thread